Friday, December 23, 2016

Cozy VoxBox: Time to Share

It's that time again when Influenster picks me to review products. Now I know I am one of many, but it is still so fun to get my box in the mail. This time it was a Cozy VoxBox. Inside free stuff including Pilot Pens, Maybelline Super Stay 24, Country Crock, Simple Skincare wipes, Daisy sour cream. Now I did have to use a coupon to get the Country Crock and the Daisy Sour cream, but I didn't mind. All I can tell you is I really enjoy most everything I got for free. The only negative was the 24 hour lipstick. That kind of product has never been for me. The truth is I am not a big fan of anything that is made to stay on your face for 24 hours. Right away I am worried about what it is made out of. I did try it. I had my children try it. We all said the same thing: not a product we would buy. It really didn't stay on that well, and the color wasn't very rich. It came with a gloss that went over the color so it was softer and smoother than most "stay on" lip products, but that wasn't enough to sell me. I did love the Simple Skincare wipes. I used them on my face to take make up off, and even just to clean my face when I didn't wear make up. Very nice light smell, and my face felt clean. Awesome wipes. So good- I bought more. The Daisy Sour Cream- is sour cream.  If you can save money don't spend kit on the name brand. I didn't think it tasted different from other less expensive sour creams. I did love Country Crock. It's made with more natural ingredients (which I LOVE). It spread so nicely, and tasted great. I am going to buy more of this product. The pens were used by everyone in my house, and they did a good job. Again if you want to save money, there is nothing special about this pen. It's good, but it just depends on how much writing goes on in your house. So once again, loved my Cozy VoxBox and the opportunity to try products for free in exchange for my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment